- protecting and advancing liberty for parents to supervise their children's education.
- addressing a wide variety of public policy issues from a Biblical perspective.
- helping to train Christians in the application of the scriptures to politics in Oregon.
- developing a thoroughly Christian worldview.
Eligible for Political Action Tax Credit Donations, view the Executive Director Letter
Current Hot Topics
2016 Voters' Guide - it's here!
- 2016 Voters' Guide, view the PDF version
Make a Contribution
Use your Oregon Political Tax Credit to help the Parents Education Association PAC
publish the Biblical Ballot Measures Voters Guide, help elect
pro-family Legislators and Judges, and promote important family
issues. Our online signup form will take you to PayPal
where you can use a credit card or a checking account to transfer payment.
Make a Contribution.
See the Frequently Asked Questions for more details on the Oregon Political Tax Credit.
Follow PEAPAC on Twitter!
Check out PEAPAC's Facebook page and be a part of the discussion on the upcoming election. The discussion section, contains the first draft of the 2010 Biblical Ballot Measures Voters Guide and our candidate survey. Join in the duscussion!
2014 Voters' Guide
- 2014 Voters' Guide, view the PDF version
The New Oregon School Reform Laws, With Comments by PEAPAC
- 2010 Candidate Endorsment, view the PDF version
- 2010 Voters' Guide, view the PDF version
2008 Election Sermons
- Ballot Measures 57 and 61, Pastor Dennis Tuuri
- Ballot Measure 63, Pastor Dennis Tuuri
- Ballot Measures 64 and 65, Pastor Dennis Tuuri
- Measures 54, 56 and 59, Pastor Dennis Tuuri
2007 Executive Letter - Executive Director, Dennis Tuuri,
shares the good news as well as the bad news in recapping this years
politics. Read more of our 'straight-forward, Christian
analysis of public policy issues based on the bible' analysis
View the PEAPAC Brochure
(Adobe Acrobat Reader Required)
To request printed copies please our Guide
Past Voters Guide:
Please feel free to look through the voters' guides we have published in the past.
2010 Voters' Guide
2008 Voters' Guide
2007 Special Election Voters' Guide
2006 Primary Voters' Guide
2004 Voters' Guide
2002 Voters' Guide
2000 Voters' Guide
1999 Voters' Guide
1998 Voters' Guide
1997 Voters' Guide
1996 Voters' Guide
Search ALL PEAPAC Voters' Guides Now Available!
Use our search tool for researching
all ballot measures!
Send us your church's Election
Listen to other church's Election